Aristotle SocksAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 4-6 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Unlike fated Achilles, never let your heel be your actual weak point when it comes to your sockgame. In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Aristotle. The Aristotle socks in a woven, criss cross pattern are available in 4 different colours, black, light blue, maroon and dark brown.
Goes well with...
- Leather Belt with Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours AvailableCA$107
- Leather Cardholder in CalfAdditional Colours AvailableCA$60
- Shoe Care KitCA$60
- Brown Leather BackpackCA$379
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours AvailableCA$29
- Leather Belt with Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours AvailableCA$107
- Suede Gloves - CognacCA$107
- Suede Care KitCA$47
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours AvailableCA$29
- Suede Gloves - BlueCA$107
- Suede Gloves - Dark BrownCA$107
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 4-6 weeks